It has definitely been a fun year, full of new adventures, experiences and people. It also had it's ups and downs, but I am glad to say that by the end of it, it turned more towards being better than worse.
Or so I think.
To get a partial view of how it actually went, and what did I manage to achieve, I am going to evaluate my last year's resolution list. So here it goes:
- keep up working out as much as I can - and not eat sweets regularly -- sometimes I overdid it. oh! my poor knees!
- try to wake up in the morning - not noon! -- failed. miserably. again.
- get better with faculty classes - ie pass all those damned subjects! -- didn't pass all of them, but made very good progress!
- get the next degree in German and 'finish' -- finally!
- start a new language -- although I have to work a lot on it and I don't have enough time!
- visit Switzerland
- visit Germany (or Austria, or just any German speaking country) -- Munich feels so far away, I almost forgot it was in 2012!
- continue reading books -- hmm, almost
- exercise drawing
:: Never by Orbital ::