Thursday 3 October 2013

New classes and a Stitch 'n bitch?

I am very excited to announce that in a few days time a new series of knitting and crochet classes begin! This year I will be teaching two different levels: absolute beginners, and improvers.


I have so much stuff in my mind that I want to try out this year, like different techniques, projects and even K(C)ALs! But it all depends on available time, and the interests of the students themselves of course.

What's more, this year I have set as a goal to create the first Stitch 'n Bitch club in Patras! The place (Mouselin Patisserie) and the day (Wednesday) are already set, so only the people remain. Next Wednesday is the first day and I am anxiously waiting to see how it will go. xD

It would be wonderful to have at last a strong knitting group in the city, to have people to share our creations/worries/ideas with, and above all, to have fun! (accompanied by delicious coffee and sweets, mniam!)


you are going to see this picture again in this blog! ^^

And lastly, but not least, I recently decorated a part of the shop windows in Mouselin, as a showcase of what we can learn/do with the knitting classes. I enjoyed creating this so much, and it looks lovely:


Keeping fingers crosses, and hope I find time to post again soon! (I have sooo much to write about)




No comments:

Post a Comment