Sunday 27 May 2012

First Pattern EVAR! Yeah!

Two days ago I uploaded my first ever crochet pattern on Ravelry. And I have to admit, that I didn't anticipate such a quick and positive response! If you follow me on facebook, then you already know that I have completed also another one - which I will be uploading also soon.

Πριν από δύο μέρες ανέβασα το πρώτο μου pattern στο Ravelry! Και πρέπει να ομολογήσω ότι δεν περίμενα ούτε στο ελάχιστο τέτοια γρήγορη και θετική ανταπόκριση από τα μέλη της κοινότητας. Αναρωτιέμαι τι είδους ανταπόκριση θα έχει το επόμενο που έχω τελειώσει και το οποίο θα ανεβάσω επίσης σύντομα.  

Vor zwei Tagen habe ich mein erstes Muster im Ravelry geladen. Und ich muss zugeben, dass ich nie auf eine positive und sofortige Antwort gewartet habe! Falls, dass ihr mir auf facebook folgen, wisst ihr schon, dass ich noch ein Muster mehr fertig habe - es wird bald auch geladen.



Both patterns will be available on this blog, Ravelry, and Etsy. for now download for free from this link.

I am very excited about this, and I already have on my mind a lot more things I can write patterns about - I just hope that I find enough time and energy to do everything!

Και τα δύο patterns θα είναι διαθέσιμα στο blog, στο Ravelry, και στο Etsy. για την ώρα μπορείτε να κατεβάσετε το πρώτο από εδώ.


Είμαι πολύ ενθουσιασμένη με την διαδικασία και έχω ήδη πολλές ιδέες για επόμενα patterns, για τα οποία ελπίζω να έχω αρκετό χρόνο και διάθεση για να τα υλοποιήσω!

Beide Muster werden bei diesem blog, Ravelry and Etsy erhärtlich sein. jetzt könnt ihr das erste hier herunterladen.

Ich bin darüber aufgeregt und ich habe noch viele andere Ideen, um etwas zu schreiben. Ich hoffe nur, dass ich genug Zeit und Lust dafür finde!


Regarding different kind of news, there are some stuff I have been thinking about for the blog for some time now. When I started, I swore to myself that I would keep the blog only in Greek and German - to point out my origin, and actually exercise the two languages I mostly don't use on the internet. 

BUT. Now I don't feel so strongly about this any more. And I also know that there are people out there (like some friends of mine) that would like to read what I am writing about. So, I have been thinking to add one more language in the posts - English. And that's not such a simple decision, because the time required for writing each one will go significantly up. But I will most probably try it out. Let this be the first post like this. :)

Σχετικά με διαφορετικά νέα τώρα, εδώ και αρκετό καιρό σκέφτομαι διάφορα πραγματάκια σχετικά με το blog. Ένα από αυτά αφορά την γλώσσα γραφής. Όταν ξεκίνησα να γράφω, είχα υποσχεθεί στον εαυτό μου ότι θα γράφω μόνο σε Ελληνικά και Γερμανικά - εν μέρει για να υποδηλώνω την καταγωγή μου, εν μέρει για να εξασκώ δύο γλώσσες που δεν χρησιμοποιώ τόσο πολύ γραπτώς στο ιντερνετ.

ΑΛΛΑ. Δεν είμαι μια τόσο κάθετη σε αυτό το θέμα. Και ξέρω επίσης ότι υπάρχει κόσμος εκεί έξω (όπως μερικοί φίλοι μου) που θα ήθελαν να καταλαβαίνουν τι γράφω. Για αυτό και σκέφτομαι να προσθέσω και τα αγγλικά. Αλλά δεν είναι τόσο απλό να πάρω μια τέτοια απόφαση, επειδή προσθέτωντας άλλη μία γλώσσα, αυξάνεται κιόλας αυτόματα ο χρόνος γραφής, κατά πολύ. Αλλά από ότι φαίνεται θα το δοκιμάσω και θα δω πως θα πάει. :)

Im Bezug auf anderen Themen: seit einige Zeit habe ich über viele Sachen, die mit dem Blog zu tun haben, nachgedacht. Eine davon, ist die Sprachen die ich benutze. Als ich mit dem Blog angefangen war, habe ich mir versprochen nur Griechish und Deutsch zu benutzen - denn ich wollte meine Herkunft zeigen und auch zwei Spachen üben, die ich eigentlich nicht so regelmäßig im Internet benutze.

ABER. Ich fühle mich nicht mehr so. Und ich weiß, dass einige Leute da draußen sind (wie einige Freunde von mir), die eigentlich wissen wollen, worüber ich schreibe. Deswegen will ich auch English hinzufügen. Diese aber ist keine einfache Entscheidung, denn eine Sprache mehr bedeutet mehr Zeit. Aber ich werde es so wie so ausprobieren. Dieser ist der erste Post. :)



2 comments:

  1. Those earrings are beautiful!! I wish I knew how to chrochet though. I found your blog through Etsy. You have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! :) You also have wonderful photography!!

      I am actually thinking of adding a version of these earrings in my etsy shop, but if you are interested in making them yourself, you can check out these links:
      http://cache.lionbrand.com/cgi-bin/faq-search.cgi?store=/stores/eyarn&learnToCrochet=1
      http://www.purlbee.com/crochet-basics/

      They explain the basics of crocheting. ;)

      Delete