Tuesday 2 September 2014

Pencil cases

Exam period is here again (frankly, it feels like it never ends!) so I don't have a lot of time and intellectual energy to sit down and write blog posts. Even though I have at least 10 drafts right now...


That's why for now I am keeping it short. A couple of months back I wished for simple and mindless knitting and a way to use up some of my wool stash, so I came up with the idea of knitting a few pencil cases for my Etsy shop.


I used Federmäppchen, a pattern I wrote up a while ago and created a whole bunch of different sizes.


And then I added cute buttons!
The basket weave pattern is a pleasure to block! I was hooked on admiring it's symmetry, simplicity and elegance ie couldn't stop taking pictures. xD



For more pictures check:
- Project page
- Etsy pages

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with exams (I know exactly how you feel)! Thanks for saying hello!

    ReplyDelete