Thursday 5 January 2012

Zweitausend zwölf

So the evaluation about last year is over, now it's time to see what goals I can reach this year!

I have to admit, I am not as stressed as last year about the upcoming year - which I guess is a good thing! But on the other hand, some stuff on this list are not so easy to accomplish! last year showed that!

Some points remain the same, some others involve me keeping up with last year's progress and some others are totally new! But enough with words, let's see what they are about: (in Greek there is a saying: "τα πολλά λόγια είναι φτώχεια", which roughly translates to: "too much talking is unnecessary")
  1. keep up working out as much as I can - and not eat sweets regularly
  2. try to wake up in the morning - not noon!
  3. get better with faculty classes - ie pass all those damned subjects!
  4. get the next degree in German and 'finish'
  5. start a new language
  6. visit Switzerland
  7. visit Germany (or Austria, or just any German speaking country)
  8. continue reading books
  9. exercise drawing

Let's see how this will go!
P.S: this sums up 2012, I think.






No comments:

Post a Comment